Header AD

Lake Chamo -Crocodile Market


Hundreds of Nile crocodiles, hippos and pelicans! Lake Chamo a lake located not too far from the city of Arba Minch in Ethiopia houses one of (if not the biggest) crocs in the world. Crocs here are known to grow about 16 feet though
Myths and legend has it that the crocodiles grow up to 20 feet, hmmm that may be more than the length of your bed.
When you heard crocodile market you probably thought it was a place where bags, belts, stuffs like that made of crocodile skins are sold right? Sorry to burst your bubbles, crocodile eggs are sold here. Yeah! You would ask me how? Is that even possible? My answer is go ask the locals, because they are the ones that know how to ‘steal’ the eggs from mother crocs.
You just have to be there! Never really had much to say though but YouTube videos got me wondering and wishing I could be there. Watch out for our YouTube videos coming up soon next month on your one and only DiscoveryAfrica247. I take my bow. Toodles!

Lake Chamo -Crocodile Market Lake Chamo -Crocodile Market Reviewed by Unknown on 14:22:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD